Dates and Times subject to change. All events are Limited Tickets and Weather Permitting unless otherwise noted.
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Call for Bus Group Pricing: 717-287-6287
• 100+/- cars on display
• Drive through the restored 1844 Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge
• Pumpkin carving for children of all ages
• Tractor-pulled wagon rides from The Star Barn to the train
• The Shepherd’s Staff Petting Zoo
• Firepits & Yard games
• Browse The Star Barn Museum and Art Gallery
• Walk and talk in the Village with John Enterline, Stone Gables Estate’s Horticulturist
• Self-guided Walking Tour of The Star Barn Village, Ironstone Ranch, and Reflective Oaks Prayer Walk
• Receive a full-color commemorative Star Barn booklet with before and after photographs
Optional amenities to enhance your experience:
• Souvenirs and gifts available at The Sower and the Seed Shoppe
• Concession foods by C&J Catering available; with seating in The Star Barn
• Steam engine-churned ice cream
• Pony rides
1st 100 registrations will receive Star Barn dash plaques, assisted & self photo opportunities at The Star Barn, and paved parking spots!
We have 100 paved parking spots near The Star Barn. Additional cars will be parked in overflow field.
Cars may arrive from 8 – 9:30 am only for assisted & self photo opportunities at The Star Barn.
Cars must be parked by 10 am.
All makes & models are welcome!
Add the Train Experience to your day:
Enjoy a nostalgic train ride on the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad. Ride in the replica of an 1848 Pioneer Coach, see the restored 1844 Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, tour the replica of the 1865 Lincoln Funeral Car, the United States, with narrative about the history of the train and the property.
Purchase Train Experience tickets at the event:
$10 per ticket
$5 per ticket: children 6 – 12
Free: children 5 and under
Train Rides from 11 am -6 pm
Lincoln Funeral Car & Pioneer Coach Are Not Handicap Accessible
Enjoy a cocktail hour and four course meal on the main floor of the historic Star Barn!
This dinner event showcases a locally sourced assortment of cheeses, seasonal produce, and passed appetizers created by C&J Catering.
Buy your tickets now to reserve your spot on the main floor of the historic Star Barn as we continue our Farm to Table Dinner Series celebrating Central Pennsylvania food and farmers.
6:00pm ~ 9:00pm
Enjoy a traditional holiday dinner with friends and family at The Star Barn!
Check in at the lower level of The Star Barn and enjoy assorted cheeses, crudite and dip along with hot cider. On the main floor of the barn, a buffet dinner will be served and will include a Chef’s Carving Station with ham, turkey or roast beef along with your choice of: macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, cornbread dressing, buttered corn, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato casserole, roasted mixed vegetables and assorted holiday desserts.
6:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm
6:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm
6:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm
10:00 am ~ 2:00 pm
General Admission: $15
• Photos with Santa
• Wagon Rides
• Mini Horses and Donkeys
• Pony Rides
• Campfires with S’mores
• Hot Chocolate
• Cookie Decorating
• Kids Dance Party
• Enjoy The Star Barn Village
VIP Admission: $30
• All General Admission Activities
• Breakfast with Santa in The Star Barn with four seatings: – 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
• Free Gifts from Santa!
• Limited to 400 Tickets Register Early!
• Lunch: Prices Vary
• Holiday Gift Fair: Prices Vary
• Raffle Tickets: $1 ea OR $5 for 6
By appointment only.
Horseback Rides, Carriage Rides, Tractor Pulled Wagon Rides, Hitch Wagon Rides